Question:
There were a number of concepts presented this week.
1) Which did you know already?
2) Which were new to you?
3) If you were given a research assignment and you chose the web as one strategy for your search, name three important evaluation elements you need to consider.
Answer:
1)I already know that Global warming, climate change, greenhouse effect are concepts.
2)The new concepts I didn't know are Third world countries, developing nations, and underdeveloped countries.
3) If i were given a research assignment and I need to seach online for information, there are three important evaluation elements I need to consider. The three elements I need to consider are: 1) analysis the question (understand the main concepts), 2) Narrowing down the question (by using Or, And and Not), 3) Brainstorm the related words of those concepts/synonyms to create a list = input those three elements together to search for the information.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment